Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Your refund is on its way
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 11:53:18 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Your refund is on its way can u refund it ti my credit card???

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 at 1:25 PM
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Jojo Seif <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Jojo Seif, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1000037443 for order 2000226765
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/my-account/order/2000226765?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_EG_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/p/162316471?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_EG_en>
*MAX*
Set of 5 - Solid Full Briefs with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 EGP 140

Total *EGP 140*
Total Refund Amount *EGP 140*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*EGP 140* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://helpeg.maxfashion.com/ar/support/solutions/folders/44001205789>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 0020-225878188.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_EG_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1638226