Subject: Ticket Assigned - Maxfashion.com Errors
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 06:45:14 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Maxfashion.com Errors Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I'll keep this short and to the point. I came across your
website,Maxfashion.com, and saw unexpected errors. Kindly let me know if
you are interested in a *NO OBLIGATION AUDIT REPORT* of your website.

I will show you the number of broken links, pages that returned 4XX status
code upon request, images with no ALT text, pages with no meta description
tag, not having a unique meta description, having a too long title, etc.,
found in your Maxfashion.com. Too many issues to worry about!

Thanks for taking the time from your busy hours and work schedule to read
this.
Kindly revert back if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kinds Regards,

*Soha Martin*
Web Expert

*PS1*. If you are interested, then reply us
*"Send the Proposal & References" *
*Ps2.* If you are not interested, then send *"Remove or No".*

* Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law,
and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The
above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no
deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on
World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending and we ensure you will not
receive any such mails. *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1628894