Subject: Ticket Assigned - VAT Refund and VAT Penalty Waiver
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 21:54:15 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  VAT Refund and VAT Penalty Waiver *Dear Sir/Madam,*

*Greetings from ACUVAT AUDITING !!*

*As a quick profile of our Company, Our organisation comprises an
Accounting and Auditing practice and We provide consultancy in Financial &
Internal Audit, Business Advisory, VAT & Excise related services,
Accounting & Bookkeeping, Business Formation & Liquidation and other
Professional services. We have a team of professionals who are well versed
in their expertise field. Also Acuvat Auditing is a multiple free zone and
Bank registered Chartered Accounting Firm.*

*Our VAT Expertise :*

*1.VAT Penalty Waiver - Guaranteed*

*2.Quick VAT Refund - Guaranteed*

*3.Timely and Accurate VAT Return Filing*

*4. VAT Compliant Bookkeeping*

*5. Quick VAT Registration*

*We would like to give you a Best Quote as a part of a gesture towards our
new Business Relationship !!*

Please feel free to revert us on any queries related VAT, Accounting &
Auditing. Looking forward to a swift and positive response and a healthy
professional relationship as soon as possible.

*We Aim to provide the Highest Level of Service and Reliability, Feel free
to contact us for any query !!*

-- 

*Best Wishes,*

*CA. Fakhruddin Dahodwala*

*Managing Director at ACUVAT AUDITING*

E402-04, Al Shoala Building, Port Saeed, Dubai-U.A.E
+971 50 304 5253 *|*  www.acuvat.com *|*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1623750