Subject: Ticket Assigned - Da Vinci Group Presents: Discussing neurodiversity and creativity with Ms Cora Dean
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 05:30:24 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Da Vinci Group Presents: Discussing neurodiversity and creativity with Ms Cora Dean Ever wondered what is the connection between neurodiversity and children&#039;s creativity?

Join us for a special webinar to understand the benefits of universal design for education and inclusion practices

Ms Cora Dean
Join us with Ms Cora Dean as she brings us through this conversation! Cora is a trained special education teacher and specialist in UDL (Universal Design for Learning), communication skill development and digital adaptive communications, with a focus on inclusion and flexible teaching practices.

She has worked with a wide range of neurodiverse and neurotypical students on the benefits of integrating Universal Design and appropriate technologies into classrooms and educational programs.

Her research focus was on the effect of flexible teaching plans and inclusion practices in education, on non-speaking artists and poets with a wide range of communication related disabilities including autism.

For the past year and a half, she has ran the wildlife Storytelling Project for the Jane Goodall Institute (Singapore), a non profit environmental organization she volunteered with for many years.

Date: 25th-October-2020 (Sunday)

Time: 10.00am

Presented in a secure and private Zoom webinar room

Click To Sign Up Now!:
https://mailinternetsub.com/com.davincigroup/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIzNzU3NDc0In0%3D&url=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2F9416032755062%2FWN_PvIZz2qSRtGvP1lOv0ZCjA%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D3757474%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dda_vinci_group_presents_discussing_neurodiversity_and_creativity_with_ms_cora_dean&sign=c37cfe41292aaf36d260a6217c459b60c10426b0f503328bc7b36a7adc341a4c

Looking forward to seeing you and supporting you on this journey! 
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
https://mailinternetsub.com/com.davincigroup/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIzNzU3NDc0In0%3D&url=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2F9416032755062%2FWN_PvIZz2qSRtGvP1lOv0ZCjA%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D3757474%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dda_vinci_group_presents_discussing_neurodiversity_and_creativity_with_ms_cora_dean&sign=c37cfe41292aaf36d260a6217c459b60c10426b0f503328bc7b36a7adc341a4c

Saravanan Manorkorum
CEO 
Da Vinci Group:
https://mailinternetsub.com/com.davincigroup/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIzNzU3NDc0In0%3D&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscienceoffocus.davincisg.com%2Fproduct-launch-sales-pagezz3gz8e6yvnqgaxuyxstfeucs4q08iip%09%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D3757474%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dda_vinci_group_presents_discussing_neurodiversity_and_creativity_with_ms_cora_dean&sign=1252da295b85278e97f6eaf64b00f494ab0705d1c87b18aa71312265dbe2a85a
Download Our 10 Step Guide To Improve Your Child&#039;s Focus By 173%!

Click To Sign Up Now!:
https://mailinternetsub.com/com.davincigroup/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIzNzU3NDc0In0%3D&url=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2F9416032755062%2FWN_PvIZz2qSRtGvP1lOv0ZCjA%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D3757474%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dda_vinci_group_presents_discussing_neurodiversity_and_creativity_with_ms_cora_dean&sign=c37cfe41292aaf36d260a6217c459b60c10426b0f503328bc7b36a7adc341a4c

You are receiving this message because you have previously registered with us as our customer. Please click here:
https://mailinternetsub.com/com.davincigroup/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIzNzU3NDc0In0%3D&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailinternetsub.com%2Fcom.davincigroup%2Fpub%2Fmail%2Funsubscribe.php%3Ftag%3Dsender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIzNzU3NDc0IiwiTUFJTElOR19JRCI6IjIiLCJFTUFJTCI6InN1cGluYWhAZ2xvYmFsLWVkdWh1Yi5jbyIsIkNPREUiOiJzdXBpbmFoQGdsb2JhbC1lZHVodWIuY28iLCJURVNUIjoiTiJ9.d2262d644ad98a9f68d88d311856156ba66311c3a6fb66c27c8ef232a3feca09%26bx_sender_conversion_id%3D3757474%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dda_vinci_group_presents_discussing_neurodiversity_and_creativity_with_ms_cora_dean&sign=b1744f40a067ad1a954fe9e1e6d161e2ff825339a0bde5440a045e198ea4ab09
if you no longer want to receive emails from us.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1615873