Subject: Ticket Assigned - Terrible Experience
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 05:05:39 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Terrible Experience To
The CEO,
Center Point, Online
Dubai, UAE.

First and foremost I am loyal customer of Landmark group since last 8 years
and 50% things we bought from Landmark stores. But with the recent
experience on online purchase I am really upset and won't consider any of
the Centrepoint or landmark stores for my shopping preferences.

I have recently purchased few products through your online portal and they
were delivered at my place. But the way they were packed in very bad
condition. Once I thought I got some used clothes as donation considering
Covid19 situation. Upon opening the bags found Oh I was wrong clothes were
New. But here is the twist........

Your marketing and Digital Team keep on pushing ads and reminder on app to
buy the products through Online but post purchase I got a product with
security chip ( lock ?) in it. For removing the same I have decided to go
baby shop Karama, oops Its closed.

After that I went to Center Point, Sky Garden and finally after the
completion of investigation by your store they hv removed the lock.

✅ Can I know why you are sending material in such poor packing?
✅ Why it was not checked properly??

✅ Why I have to go to store for removing the lock and expose myself after
knowing the fact cases are increasing??
✅ What kind of quality check is in place?

✅ How material got dispatched with security code and out from your
warehouse?

I want the answers and apology letter in next 48 hours. Else I will
complain in DED and will post the experience in social media.

Rgds
Abhijeet Bose
0558196633

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1588791