Subject: Ticket Assigned - Where Ever Technical, Cleaning and Security Services LLC
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 05:05:40 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Where Ever Technical, Cleaning and Security Services LLC Dear Sir/Mam,

Good Afternoon!

we are pleased to introduce our company Where Ever Technical, Cleaning and
Security Services LLC incorporated in 2015 & has a successful track record
of providing Cleaning and Security Services from the past 5 years. And have
vast experience in education industry & We have built a strong workforce of
more than 300 employees and are making rapid strides to ensure your entire
facility is maintained under one roof and act as a Total Service Provider
for your entire building requirements by extending our services as
Integrated Facility Management Company in UAE.

We are pleased to enclose herewith our companys profile and client list for
your kind perusal. Also looking forward to meet you as per your time
schedule to discuss our below services.

Our professional system includes a host of services such as:

Ø  Security Services

Ø  Cleaning  Services

Ø  Office Boy service

Ø  Pest Control Services

Ø  MEP Services

Ø  Deep Cleaning of Brand new Buildings before Headed Over to Client.

Ø  Facade Cleaning  Services - Rope Access/Cradle Services

Ø  Recruitment  Overseas Manpower (License Holder)

We have well trained & experienced Cleaners, Guards, technicians etc.. who
are equipped with tools and machinery to execute quality work.

Kindly revert back with your appointment schedule and looking forward to
meet you soon.

Thanks & Best Regards

Infa Shruthi,

Marketing Executive

Telephone: +971 4 289 1683

Mobile: +971558998622, +971558997919

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cleaning and Security Services.

T: +971 4 289 1683|F: +971 4 295 4960|PO Box: 83808|Dubai, U.A.E. 

E: [email-masked] ,Web: www.whereeverglobal.com
<http://www.whereeverglobal.com/> 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1588823