Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 15:41:15 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint Dear Sir I picked up my irder today from center point. There are issues
with 2 items. The first one i ordered a bleu tshirt v neck and received
instead a yellow one round neck( cheaper in price than the bleu one)
The second item i will say tgat it looks kike ut was ran by a car many
times. It is dirty, the packaging is very very bad. I will not say more as
I am attaching the photos

-- 

Kind regards
Joyce Faddoul
Green Unit Secretary

*E:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>      *T: *+965 25614470
*W: *www.kes.edu.kw
*A: *Salwa, Area 11, Street 9 P.O. Box 8640, Salmiya, 22057 Kuwait.

  <https://www.facebook.com/KESToday/>   <https://twitter.com/kes_today>
<https://www.instagram.com/kuwaitenglishschool>

*D I S C L A I M E R The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or organisation to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or organisation other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. This email and its
contents have been scanned for viruses, but the scanner may not be able to
detect or repair all viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a
risk involved whenever downloading email attachments to your computer or
sending email attachments to others. Kuwait English School and its software
providers accept no liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of
downloading email attachments.*

-- 
·         D I S C L A I M E R
The information transmitted is intended only 
for the person or organisation to which it is addressed and may contain 
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, 
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, 
this information by persons or organisation other than the intended 
recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the 
sender and delete the material from any computer.
This email and its 
contents have been scanned for viruses, but the scanner may not be able to 
detect or repair all viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a 
risk involved whenever downloading email attachments to your computer or 
sending email attachments to others. Kuwait English School and its software 
providers accept no liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of 
downloading email attachments.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1594364