Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund Complaint
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 15:41:16 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund Complaint I have tried to purchase a top from you THREE times now (Order numbers
9601645782
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9601645782?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
, 9604130675
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9604130675?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
 and 9606527936
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9606527936?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>).
The item I'm talking about is
https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/Women/Clothing/Tops/Tunics/SPLASH-Textured-Tunic-with-3-4-Sleeves-and-Tie-Ups/p/161719970?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en
.

Each time I ordered it in blue, but received it in white instead. So I
returned it. Now the last time, the refund was sent to my Splash credits,
instead of my bank account (Order number #9606527936
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9606527936>). I
don't want it in my splash credits, because I am not going to purchase
anything else. Also, I purchased the products with my bank account, so it
should be transferred to my bank account.

On Thursday I called customer service and informed them of the same, they
said they will remove it from my credits and put into bank account. She
also said I would get an email regarding the same, that day. But till now I
have got no emails, and the credits are still in my account. Please fix
this ASAP.

Best Regards,
Zeba Bashir

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1594425