Subject: Ticket Assigned - complaint about order #2000273761
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 06:12:03 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  complaint about order #2000273761 Hi all,
for the second time I am facing the same problem.
I ordered a blazer (cream color), and I received a black one. for the first
time I thought black is good enough and I will take it and order another
one with (cream color).
the second order (Order #2000273761), I asked for a cream one and I
received a black blazer for the second time!!
Could you please check that and let me know?!
I would really appreciate it if you got me the cream one and pick. up the
wrong one since this model is not available at the nearest max branch.
thanks

Best Regards,
*Reham Reda Ali,*
*M.Sc. Urban Development, Technische Universität Berlin*

*B.Sc., Architectural Engineering, The American University in Cairo (AUC)*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1586677