Subject: Ticket Assigned - Incomplete Order
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 23:57:21 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Incomplete Order Dear Sir/Madame:

Greetings!

It was my first time ordering (order number  9607598636) from you and I got
a bit disappointed. Below are the reasons.

1. The lid of the teapot that I ordered is missing.
2. The black compact mirror isn’t smooth. The gold-coloured sides have
scratches.

Note: I got a blue flamingo keychain. If it’s a gift, thank you. If it’s
not, I’ll send it together with items that need to be replaced.

Let me know as soon as possible when you’ll pick up and change the items.
Thank you!
-- 
Videzza Navarro || Office Manager || ETAG GROUP || +971 56 901 5909 ||
United Arab Emirates

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.
Please consider the environment before printing.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1579774