Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invitation to cooperation Brushme - Centre Point Stores (UAE)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 19:20:08 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invitation to cooperation Brushme - Centre Point Stores (UAE) Hello!

Our name is Brushme, we are the largest manufacturer of paintings by
numbers in Ukraine. We have our own production, retail network in Ukraine
and Poland. We work for export to Europe, Asia and the USA. We are
currently looking for partners in your country for the realization of our
products. With great pleasure we want to offer you an acquaintance and
discuss possible options for mutually beneficial cooperation.

The slogan of our company is “it’s easy to be an artist”, we invite you to
be with us and implement new ideas together.

I am attaching a presentation file so that you can briefly familiarize
yourself with our brand, as well as video files about the product and
manufacture.

Please tell me when it will be convenient for you to organize a Zoom
meeting or communication in other convenient messengers and briefly discuss
possible cooperation strategies?

*Follow the link to see our product*
*https://vimeo.com/193533700* <https://vimeo.com/193533700>

*Follow the link to see our manufacture*
https://vimeo.com/254628975

-- 

Best regards,
*Larysa Postivka*
Foreign trade manager
Brushme Inc.
tel.: +38(067)675-35-09
http://brushme.com.ua

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1565731