Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product NOT received YET : 5 months Passed : PLZ LOOK IN
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 13:33:02 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product NOT received YET : 5 months Passed : PLZ LOOK IN Hi,

   I  have placed a order in CENTERPOINT on May , *Order no is 9784096465.*

*Its a socks but it hasent been shipped or delivered yet, I have called
customer care agent many times but no further response.*

*Kindly check it and give a response what kind of customer support service
are you guys giving.*

*You can check that i have I called the customer call cnetre 3 or 4 times
and they said they will reverie back in 24 hours. But I havent received a
single response even after 5 months.*

*Do something *

*Do you r Job At least Properly else close this Support Division*

*A Very Annoyed Customer ( I never had to send sucha  mail anywhere in my
life )*

*ABU S*

* 0562827056*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1546653