Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sizing Issues
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 06:54:29 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sizing Issues Dear Sir/Madame,

I am extremely saddened to write this email since until now i have never
had any product or a service dissatisfaction with reference to babyshop.

However keeping things concise when my baby was 5 months old I purchased
some bodysuits out of that 1 set of item did not fit him eventhough I
purchased 6 to 12 months. So I thought it myt be a random issue. So I
didn't make any complaints and I let it go cause its just one time. Then a
few days back I placed another order and again I ordered 6 to 12 months.
Out of that the sleepsuits fit but the bodysuits were completely tight. Due
to the current pandemic I immediately wash my babies purchases and because
I have a level of comfort with baby shop and i didnt have second thoughts
of a possible return.I am attaching a picture in that the corner left was
the first purchase which didn't fit then the second left was my last
purchase. The other two are comparisons to some of your other products. The
left two are super small in comparison to the two on the right. In which
you can clearly see a huge sizing issue.

I am well aware that fabrics the make the country effects the sizing if so
you should mention that reccomendded to buy a size larger. I have already
washed the clothes. But however this time I am expecting a refund of my
money since twice is not a error but a mistake.

Looking forward to a fast and quick response. Since on this platform the
responses take quite a long time.

Loyal customer.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1542675