Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your payment was not successful
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:10:38 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your payment was not successful As requested, please find email below. Items were not opened and are ready
for return.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andjela Mikic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020, 13:48
Subject: Fwd: Your payment was not successful
To: Rpetar <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 20:31
Subject: Your payment was not successful
To: Andela Radulovic <[email-masked]>

Order number 9605424524.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
We're sorry, your order was not processed successfully.
Hi Andela Radulovic, your order number 9605424524
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9605424524?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
has not been processed successfully. While your bank may have notified you
that a payment authorization was successful, there was a problem completing
your purchase. *Please try again or use Cash on Delivery at
https://babyshop.app.link/e/tN41swQcbab
<https://babyshop.app.link/e/tN41swQcbab>*.

We have successfully reversed the amount to your Credit or Debit Card.
Please check with your bank if you have more questions.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/157852710?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Manicure Set
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 AED 12
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161128067?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Avent Natural Ultra Comfort Electric Breast Pump
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 599
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/156004190?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors 30-Piece Disposal Nursing Pads
Color: White
Quantity: 1 AED 19
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/157535229?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Chicco Brush and Comb Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/156334931?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Waterproof Sheet - 58x44 cms
Color: White
Quantity: 1 AED 17
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/153074054?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Quilted Mattress Pad
Quantity: 1 AED 37
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162608172?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Textured 2-Piece Hooded Towel Set - 75x75 cms
Quantity: 1 AED 52
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/160037921?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Sebamed Baby Powder - 100 gm
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 11
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162379511?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Giggles Bonnie Lace Detail Bib
Quantity: 1 AED 11
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162164860?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Giggles Textured Bib with Press Button Closure
Quantity: 1 AED 7
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162572306?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Embroidered Bib with Tie-Up Closure
Color: Pink
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 7
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161856425?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Philips Avent Newborn Starter Gift Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 146
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162645979?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Mee Mee Baby Bottle Accessories & Vegetable Liquid Cleanser
Quantity: 1 AED 18

Subtotal: * AED 965*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 820.25*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1537195