Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: return
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:38:04 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: return I want to return

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2020, 10:28 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Shiz Rehman <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6226416075 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6226416075?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Shiz Rehman, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6226416075
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6226416075?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Order shipping to
*Shazia Jawaid *
near big world jubail centre
Jubail
Mobile: 966 572900432
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 6501
Shazia Jawaid

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162189113?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Solid Strap Floaters with Hook and Loop Closure
Color: Black
Size: 35
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162189123?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Solid Strap Floaters with Hook and Loop Closure
Color: Pink
Size: 37
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162318880?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Textured Lace-Up Walking Shoes
Color: Blue
Size: 39
Quantity: 1 SAR 62
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162551384?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Zipper Backpack with Adjustable Shoulder Straps and Double Handle
Color: Pink
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 SAR 52
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162551386?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Solid Backpack with Adjustable Straps
Color: Blue
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 SAR 27
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162436692?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Textured Lace-Up Running Shoes
Color: Black
Size: 37
Quantity: 1 SAR 37
Subtotal: * SAR 216*
Savings: *- SAR 222*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *SAR 216*
Your order could earn you 19 Shukrans.
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1521352