Subject: Ticket Assigned - The baby clothes smell cigarettes! So disgusting!
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:38:04 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  The baby clothes smell cigarettes! So disgusting! Dear whomsoever it may concern

This is regarding the order number 9604416031
I had order a few tops and leggings for my baby along with a car seat.

The items got delivered today and when I opened the package containing
clothes, all clothes were smelling cigarette smoke. This is so disgusting
as It raises a question about how BABYSHOP keeps the baby clothes In the
warehouse and also the cleanliness of the same is to be questioned.

With this incident the whole brand loses the credibility at least for me
and this will be the last time I will be shopping at BABYSHOP. You have
lost a customer.

Thanks and regards,
Amrita Jayakumar
+971529398184
-- 
Thanks and Regards,
Amrita Jayakumar
+971-529398184

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1521358