Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for September 1st, 2020 at 8:15 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 14:45:36 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1321349797751/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1321349797751/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1595404141003800

Olesia (1:19 PM, July 22nd)

@Marika Fujita Wish you all the best. Thank you for your great
performance, we will miss you

Hi everyone, I have updated password for outlook Les Mills to:
Livesalesman12345

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1321349797751/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account