Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for August 23rd, 2020 at 3:09 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 09:39:26 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1323642226292/).

---

@Slackbot
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1323642226292/archives/DS5BLSGP6/p1598174554000100

Slackbot (2:52 PM, August 23rd)

You have been removed from the private channel team-virtual-support by
@Pritish Nandi

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1323642226292/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account