Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 22nd, 2020 at 1:21 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:51:28 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1255926345411/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1255926345411/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1595403332002600

Marika Fujita (1:05 PM, July 22nd)

@here Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I really had lots
of good experience with you guys and this account! Especially @Pritish
Nandi @Olesia I hope I can work with you again!

Olesia (1:19 PM, July 22nd)

@Marika Fujita Wish you all the best. Thank you for your great
performance, we will miss you

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account