Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 10th, 2020 at 12:21 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 06:51:26 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1246267121025/).

---

mpdm-arjun.hurry--pritish--deeksha--olesia.dhas--tasuku--adithya.srivastava--marika.fujita.ph--akash.sharma--nusan.dubey-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1246267121025/archives/GUEPN28K1/p1587023373020100

Deeksha (1:19 PM, April 16th)

Please continue with your LMOD tickets as usual

ticket 3717- who handled this guys?

Marika Fujita (12:12 PM, July 10th)

Hello, @Deeksha I handled that ticket yesterday.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account