Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 2nd, 2020 at 4:06 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 10:36:43 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1242813941056/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1242813941056/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1593685144016900

Olesia (3:49 PM, July 2nd)

Yes ma'am

Also Akash said that his laptop is not working and he wanted to check
everything tomorrow only when I needed help immediately

Deeksha (3:54 PM, July 2nd)

I have just spoken to him about this, it won't happen again

but i need you to be proactive about this as well, we cannot realise
there is a problem with something at the last moment, you have to make
sure you are checking everything beforehand and in advance

second- please do call back this customer

Olesia (3:55 PM, July 2nd)

Sure

Deeksha (3:59 PM, July 2nd)

also can u please share the number of the customer u called at?

Olesia (3:59 PM, July 2nd)

Yes

13092410710 - this is customer number

Deeksha (4:02 PM, July 2nd)

thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account