Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 2nd, 2020 at 3:51 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 10:21:27 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1219160492611/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1219160492611/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1593684587007400

Olesia (3:39 PM, July 2nd)

I am not sure what was it exactly, but when I was making test call with
Akash my voice was clear according to his words, but when I was making
call to the customer he was unable to hear me, but I was able to hear
him. Then I made test call with Akash again but there was no issue.
Akash didn't know how to fix it

Deeksha (3:42 PM, July 2nd)

and why did we not know about this technical issue beforehand? Do you
not test your phone lines from time to time? Also, did you call this
customer at the decided time or no?

This is not making any sense to me

Olesia did you call this customer at the decided time or no?

Olesia (3:45 PM, July 2nd)

i have called twice at decided time but still was same problem -
customer was unable to hear me, buit on test call Akash was able to hear
me.I made test call immediately after call to the customer

Deeksha (3:45 PM, July 2nd)

i am not sure why it is taking you so long to answer this

i will speak with Akash now

here is what you need to do- set up a time with Akash everyday and get
your line tested to make sure all is fine

Olesia (3:46 PM, July 2nd)

I informed Ashish as well, but he was on traning

Deeksha (3:47 PM, July 2nd)

second- Marika has sent an email to this customer to set up the call
again. I want you to take ownership of this case please and call back
the customer whenever he advises

Olesia (3:48 PM, July 2nd)

Akash didn't know how to resolve the issue, he was outside when I called
him

Deeksha (3:48 PM, July 2nd)

it is his problem, i will speak with Akash now

Olesia (3:48 PM, July 2nd)

Then I was waiting for his reply 2 hours

Deeksha (3:48 PM, July 2nd)

but have u understood what i told you about both points above?

Olesia (3:49 PM, July 2nd)

Yes ma'am

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account