Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 2nd, 2020 at 3:36 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 10:06:30 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1218926170370/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1218926170370/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1593684071000900

Deeksha (3:31 PM, July 2nd)

Hi Olesia, hope u are well. can you please check this and let me know
why we were not able to do the call back?

Olesia (3:31 PM, July 2nd)

Good afternoon ma'am

Deeksha (3:32 PM, July 2nd)

Good afternoon Olesia

Olesia (3:33 PM, July 2nd)

It was technical issue from my side, I was able to resolve it later with
help of Akash

Deeksha (3:35 PM, July 2nd)

what technical issue?

We cannot be missing callbacks to customers because of any reason
whatsoever

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account