Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for May 26th, 2020 at 7:06 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 13:36:27 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1144015011605/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1144015011605/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1590465025001300

Marika Fujita (9:20 AM, May 26th)

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava Please respond to Charlotte's message regarding
3569.

Olesia (7:00 PM, May 26th)

Hello everyone. Just few comments: regarding case notes:
1. Network connectivity (Salesforce logins): 1 -  this is not giving any
picture of internet connection at all. Should be: 1 login per hour, 3
logins per day, 1 login per week ect.
2. Number of studios and those affected: 1
(6BECFDBD-88BB-4334-BA2E-32887D05B039) -  also not giving required info:
if 3 studios then3  - 1 effected Name of the studio( 3- Studio 1 etc.)
Everybody can get studio name in master scheduler. If you couldn't
identify which studio effected, please write to me in slack (3569 - 
this customer has only one studio, why there is no name of the
studio???)
3.  iPad version: iPad Pro 11" (Wi-Fi Only)  -  It is not giving any
required information. Correct is: iPad8,1 Pro, 3rd Gen 
4. 3569 - Corrupt downloads: *N/A* - this you can write only if you
don't see any downloads! But for this customer I can see downloads in
Kibana, but non is corrupted.... So, you have to mention  NO or 0
And  in general please pay attention if New ticket came not always we
don't have username, most of time it is already there in the right side
of the ticket. If so, don't ask second time.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account