Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for May 26th, 2020 at 9:21 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 03:51:24 +0000

Hi Mr. Adithya Srivastava,

You have two new mentions from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1168308779712/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1168308779712/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1590408652004400

Deeksha (5:40 PM, May 25th)

What i meant was that you should have already asked for it in advance if
you didn't have it. we shouldn't for a situation like this to arrive to
realise what we don't have. anyways, please be careful about this in
future. thanks

Marika Fujita (9:20 AM, May 26th)

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava Please respond to Charlotte's message regarding
3569.

---

thread in team-virtual-support
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-878384033091-1168308779712/archives/GLN3PBZA8/p1590464926007200

Marika Fujita (9:18 AM, May 26th)

@Charlotte Jansen We apologize for this kind of response. I will pass
this to @Mr. Adithya Srivastava

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc3a2979a5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-5159460158-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-cc311d5314-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-4b4eaecb70-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-c37c46ab56-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/URUBA0Z2P-b300e3a80a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account