Subject: JIRA Ticket Request (Subject Line)
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: LM CS Team <[email-masked]>, Samer Salmeh <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Alkinj <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Fathalrahman, Alsharif. Ahmed" <[email-masked]>, "Yahya Ahmed. Mohammed Ali Al- Dhurafi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 02:10:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please ensure to use the correct subject line when raising a JIRA ticket. 

3 new entries added (marked in bold) 

Return process request (RMA : ****** & Order : *******) 

Return deletion request (RMA : ****** & Order : *******) 

Bank details updation request 

Below details are mandatory for this request. 

1. Beneficiary Name as per Bank: 

2. Bank Name: 

3. Account Number: 

4. IBAN number : 

5. Branch Name: 

6. Type of Account: 

RTS issue (Order : *******) 

POS error screenshot is mandatory 

Deactivation of My Credit - Order ID 

Cancellation request - Option unavailable (Order ID) 

Cancellation request - Cancel Failed (Order ID) 

Regards 

Shakeeb