Subject: Ticket Assigned - new development
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 05:44:52 +0000

Hi Mohammad shafeeque,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  new development Dear Sir

Greetings!

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one on the leading
manufacturers anger exporters and wholesalers based in Noida  and are
regularly exporting our products to various parts of the world. and
supplying to various exporters and departmental stores  through out  India.

Our main products are:

1.  LAMP SHADES , in any design, sizes, finish and fabrics

2.  TABLE LAMPS  wood, metal and  glass

3.  FLOOR LAMPS  wood, metal and fabric

4.  PENDENT LAMPS - fabric and metal

5., WALL LAMPS  meal  wood  with fabric shades

We have a large set up for production with latest technology as per the
International Standard and specifications.

I shall be highly appreciate if you could send us your enquiries and new
developments for any kind of items enabling to develop the same for you.

Also we are pleased to invite you to visit our factory to see the set up
and production set up  at your convenient day and time

With Best Regards

Thomas Joseph

General Manager

Pine Craft International Pvt. Ltd.

C-48 Sector-88, Noida Phase-II

UTTARPRASESH-201305 INDIA

MOB: +91 9958275641

E-mail: [email-masked]

Web Site: www.pinecraftinternational.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1498631