Subject: Ticket Assigned - Collection of Order number 9798686843
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 07:49:58 +0000

Hi Mohammad shafeeque,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Collection of Order number 9798686843 Hi,
I would like to highlight a great customer service agent your oasis center
branch has. While I was in yesterday to collect my order , I wanted some
assistance with the belt I bought. when i approached the shoe mart staff, i
was told BLUNTLY that the product i purchased was from Splash and so i need
to go and address the concern there and they cannot help. I looked at the
bag in my hand which said centerpoint!!!
I then went to the splash counter and met Shahiq if I am spelling him
correctly. He was prompt, customer friendly and was genuinely interested in
assistance, (without asking me where I bought the belt from) and was
immediately on it to solve my concern.
His approach and promptness is what we as customers look forward to and
because of experience like these, you gain customers trust and future
business!!
Kudos to shahiq from centerpoint oasis center on his service!!!

-- 

*Regards,Shariq*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1428648