Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: 6212307804رقم الطلب :
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 04:49:49 +0000

Hi Mohammad shafeeque,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: 6212307804رقم الطلب : رقم الطلب 6212307804

شراء عبر نقاط البيع دولي
بطاقة:*8932;مدى
من:*1943
دولة: السعودية
لدى:Landmark group
مبلغ:SAR 30.00
في:20-07-28 19:36

شكرأ لاستخدامك خدمات المباشر للأفراد عن طريق الإنترنت والجوال كشف حساب
الحساب: 282000010006086091943
الوصف: التاريخ: التاريخ الهجري: دائن: مدين:
سحوبات الكترون 02-08-2020 12-12-1441 - SAR -30.00
رقم المرجع: 484783******8932 : LANDMARK GROUP RIYADH SA
ملاحظات:
*This Email and any files transmitted may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named.
If you have received this information in error, or are being posted by
accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not redistribute
this email message, delete it immediately and keep no copies of it. All
opinions and/or views expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Al-Rajhi Bank. Any
purchase order, purchase advice or legal commitment is only valid once
backed by the signed hardcopy by the authorized person from Al-Rajhi Bank. *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1347527