Subject: [JIRA] Sudhanshu Gandhi mentioned you on REL-75163
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "mohammad.shafeeque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:19:44 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75163 refund//6452623655 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzQ2MDlhYjZlN2VmNGRmMzk2YTM2ZDYyNmM4M2I4NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75163 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75163?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzQ2MDlhYjZlN2VmNGRmMzk2YTM2ZDYyNmM4M2I4NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

refund//6452623655 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75163?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzQ2MDlhYjZlN2VmNGRmMzk2YTM2ZDYyNmM4M2I4NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Sudhanshu Gandhi 3:19 PM GST

Hi mohammad.shafeeque ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d873094bcc5480dd6ddae03 )

The delete button is activated now, please delete the current RMA and create new one for the received item with reference of old RMA and share the RMA number with us to process it from the backend.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75163?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzQ2MDlhYjZlN2VmNGRmMzk2YTM2ZDYyNmM4M2I4NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )