Subject: [JIRA] Praveen Kumar Reddy mentioned you on REL-75078
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "mohammad.shafeeque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 09:13:40 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75078 MAX vouchers issue// 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMTA0ZDJlN2Q0ODNjNDZjNzliNTM1NWExMjQ2YzA2YTEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75078 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75078?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMTA0ZDJlN2Q0ODNjNDZjNzliNTM1NWExMjQ2YzA2YTEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

MAX vouchers issue// ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75078?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMTA0ZDJlN2Q0ODNjNDZjNzliNTM1NWExMjQ2YzA2YTEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Praveen Kumar Reddy 1:13 PM GST

mohammad.shafeeque ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d873094bcc5480dd6ddae03 ) : This vouher codes are for Offline stores and not for Online Store.

Here is the details for this promo codes,

"Voucher for product availability on store Saudi Arabian order value above 500.0SAR, product concept: MAX, non Gift Card Products."

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75078?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMTA0ZDJlN2Q0ODNjNDZjNzliNTM1NWExMjQ2YzA2YTEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )