Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 04:04:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mohammad shafeeque,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint I am writing this letter to escalate my complaint about an offensive
situation which my wife faced on Friday 12th Feb 2021 at Max branch in Al
Najda street, Abu Dhabi. On that day, after we have finished our shopping,
we have been granted a gift voucher of AED 30.
When my wife was redeeming the voucher, your cashier staff (Enna Garcia)
asked my wife if the voucher belongs to her!!
Although my wife was totally surprised with the unusual inquiry, she has
shown flexibility and confirmed to the cashier that it is her voucher.
However, your staff did not stop and continued asking my wife: Where did
you get it from?!!!

I am wondering what is the reason for this? How can we be questioned about
a voucher issued from your side?
Is this the way you treat your clients? Do you grant gift vouchers to
insult your clients?
Who gave your staff the right to carry on such investigations? Wasn't it
more professional to carry on her questions with her colleagues/superiors?
or at least, she can be more professional and ask for the purchase receipt
which belongs to the gift voucher.

My wife has felt absolutely offended, abused and insulted and she is under
the impression that she is accused.
I have escalated the issue with the store manager at that time, he has
shown understanding, but we are not satisfied with the results.

We have asked for an official apology from Max Fashion in writing in
addition to a confirmation that your staff will be punished for her
inappropriate behaviour. So far, we have not received any reasonable
clarification for the incident and we feel that we have faced a racist
insult from one of the famous retailers who is supposed to be providing a
high quality of service.

Our understanding is that your duty of care is toward us as clients at the
first stage. As we haven't received any official apology in writing as we
have requested (which is reasonably our right), we have decided not to
approach any of your shops again. We are absolutely disappointed and we
will  share this awful experience with our friends, colleagues and
relatives.

Adam

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2106692