Subject: Note Added - [#1995937] Returns
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:35:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi ,    Karim Asklany added a note and wants you to have a look.   Ticket URL:  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1995937    Subject:  Returns   Requester: Mohammad shafeeque    Note Content:   <div style="font-family:-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:14px">
<div dir="ltr">return received under RMA # 1000378568 with order No # 6257471610.</div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div dir="ltr">proceed manual refund according below received items and close.</div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div> </div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse;width:255pt" width="339"><tbody>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt;width:74pt" width="28.908554572271388%">ITEM_ID</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none;width:72pt" width="28.31858407079646%">ITEM_DESC</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none;width:60pt" width="23.59882005899705%">CONCEPT_NAME</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;width:49pt" width="19.174041297935105%">UNEXPECTED_QTY</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">162835413</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">T SHIRT</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">161732569</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">JACKET</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">162530584</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">T SHIRT</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">162648356</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">JACKET</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">162085355</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">SKIRT</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">162530566</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">T SHIRT</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;height:15.0pt">162651563</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">JACKET</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext;border-left:none">Splash</td>
<td class="xl66" style="color:black;font-size:15px;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;text-align:center;vertical-align:bottom;border:.5pt solid windowtext">1</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>
<div> </div>
<div dir="ltr">
<br> </div>
</div>