Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##840572##] Receipt of reply in a ticket.
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:25:15 +0000

Hi Mohammad shafeeque,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##840572##] Receipt of reply in a ticket. Dear Homecentre,

A new reply received for your ticket [##840572##] - Fwd: [#1752734] - INBOUND 
Call for order ID :8213471308 from Homecentre.The content of the 
reply is as follows: Dear Team, 

Please note that shipment was returned back to LM on 26/11 

Farah Humaidan

Business Development Executive

Mob. +965 97238957

Tel.   +965 1881881 

 

From: Homecentre [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 2:45 PM
To: KWI.CustomerSupport <[email-masked]>; Farah Humaidan 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: [#1752734] - INBOUND Call for order ID :8213471308

Hi team,

​

kindly return the order to the warehouse for us to process the refund as 
requested by the customer.

​

Order number:8213471308

AWB:100042650193

Best Regards,

Israa Albakhet

​

View ticket <https://desk.zoho.com/portal/postaplus/ticket/840572>
 Reply to this email if you have any questions or clarifications.
Regards,
Postaplus Support Team.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1808659