Subject: [JIRA] Sudhanshu Gandhi mentioned you on REL-75008
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "mohammad.shafeeque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 10:39:42 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75008 Missing items//6453007548 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjZmYmRiNmJmMmMyNGQwMmI3NzE0YTU5NWQ0MzY1ODAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75008 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75008?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjZmYmRiNmJmMmMyNGQwMmI3NzE0YTU5NWQ0MzY1ODAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Missing items//6453007548 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75008?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjZmYmRiNmJmMmMyNGQwMmI3NzE0YTU5NWQ0MzY1ODAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Sudhanshu Gandhi 2:39 PM GST

Hi mohammad.shafeeque ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d873094bcc5480dd6ddae03 )

As per system mention item are delivered to the customer, if it was missing then please create the return request with reason as Item Missing and get the approval from concept head to process it from the backend.

( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/360731/360731_screenshot-1.png )

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75008?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjZmYmRiNmJmMmMyNGQwMmI3NzE0YTU5NWQ0MzY1ODAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )