Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Return Items
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 08:42:28 +0000

Hi Mohammad shafeeque,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Return Items Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I purchased two Items from Centerpoint
Online Stores Order # 6446938883  Dated 3/10/2019 . in 7/10/2019 i returned
one item VIA your Branch in AZIZ Mall / Jeddah due to the size and they
gave me a voucher worth the returned piece.
I have tried to use Voucher  in several branches of Centerpoint  in Jeddah
but unfortunately it is not accepted .
Please I need to know how can i get my mony back or use the voucher to buy
from your stores.
I am attaching herewith the following :

   - Copy of my Order/Invoice
   - Copy of Voucher.

Thank you & best Regards;

OSAMA AL-SAAFIN\
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mobile (+966)505657061

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/225774