Subject: Re: SPOC's list for Store C&C concerns
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: jessie caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 05:35:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

Needful has been done 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 10:17:47 AM 
Subject: FW: SPOC's list for Store C&C concerns 

Please update the escalation matrix for Babyshop. 

Check the below: 

From: Sachin Maheshwari <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:17 PM 
To: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Subject: FW: SPOC's list for Store C&C concerns 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mustehsan Siddiqui ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Jessie Caparas ] , 

Fyi, 

Below is SPOC’s list for all four territories for Babyshop stores C&C related concerns, please update the teams accordingly. 

Regards 

Sachin 

04-5175412 

From: Sachin Maheshwari 
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:15 PM 
To: Vishal Arora < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Rajitha Ganapathy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: SPOC's list for Store C&C concerns 

Hi Vishal, 

Please see below list of Store related C&C concerns. 

	

Concept 	

Territory 	

SPOC 1 	

Escalation 1 	

CC1 	

Escalation 2 

Babyshop 	

UAE 	

Aravinth 	

Soni Kumar 	

Sachin 	

Santosh Singh 

KSA 	

Salik 	

Kashif Sutar 	

Sachin 	

Ashraf Saudagar 

BAH 	

Ibrahim Abdulla 	

Rafeek Pulikkool 	

Sachin 	

Sunil Gopal 

KW 	

Prasanth Gilbert 	

Rajendran Vardaraj 	

Sachin 	

Tanveer Mohd 

	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Regards 

Sachin 

04-5175412 

From: Rajitha Ganapathy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:44 PM 
To: Sachin Maheshwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: SPOC's list for Store C&C concerns 

Hi Sachin, 

Here are the SPOC details. 

	

Concept 	

Territory 	

SPOC 1 	

SPOC 2 	

CC 1 + Escalation 1 	

CC 1 + Escalation 1 	

Escalation 2 	

Escalation 2 

Babyshop 	

UAE 	

Aravinth Muthukumar 	

Soni Kumar 	

Santosh Singh 	

	

KSA 	

Faisal Hussain 	

Kashif Sutar 	

Ashraf Saudagar 	

	

BAH 	

Mohammad Suyam/ Ibrahim Abdulla 	

Rafeek Pulikkool 	

Sunil Gopal 	

	

KW 	

Prasanth Gilbert 	

Rajendran Vardaraj 	

Tanveer Mohd 	

Gathering Click and Collect store details, managed concepts. Will share the same. 

Regards, 

Rajitha Ganapathy 

From: Sachin Maheshwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:52 PM 
To: Rajitha Ganapathy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Poornachandhar Alla < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Roy Smith < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: SPOC's list for Store C&C concerns 

Hi Rajitha, 

Can you please provide below requested details for any In Store C&C order concerns / store complaints. 

Regards 

Sachin 

04-5175412 

From: Vishal Arora < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:09 PM 
To: Sachin Maheshwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: SPOCs 

Hi Sachin, 

Please provide the new escalation recipient list for all territories, requesting to keep only 1 recipient in each column. 

	

Concepts 	

Territory 	

SPOC 1 	

SPOC 2 	

CC 1 + Escalation 1 	

CC 1 + Escalation 1 	

Escalation 2 	

Escalation 2 

Babyshop 	

UAE 	

	

	

	

KSA 	

	

	

	

BAH 	

	

	

	

KWI 	

	

	

Regards, 

Vishal 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com