Subject: Zoom is Updating its Terms of Service and Privacy Statement
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:12:43 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a6f48d033f7e8fd00e6201fe77fb661748b9beefb3642e8e86dd9dcd670c71a0a8eeafc7b839cab1459ed18a376cb6cae27f4f4b96177e14a 

Thank you for being a Zoom customer! We want to let you know that we’ve made some updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement, as noted below:

	- We’ve updated and revised our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766ad640204bb9c195bfd88f5d35014fccd5354de07137b6e63adfacb9fea444c379ee64c952e185e3eb1b844b7a3b1d8f98df783b21664f368f 
Terms of Service  generally, including revisions to the process for resolving disputes with us and new procedures for arbitrations with multiple, similar claims. 
	- We’ve also updated our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a0bee8bbc20e640d3853da6e50200c8b78fd46e4f2645e81a56bdc36aedc80278e75c9c626b7aaf7b3f2b1f24c891fc574e07d0051e6b4d9a 
Privacy Statement  to reflect the most current information on our data-handling practices and any options or legal rights you have associated with your personal information. 
We encourage you to review the updated 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766ad640204bb9c195bfd88f5d35014fccd5354de07137b6e63adfacb9fea444c379ee64c952e185e3eb1b844b7a3b1d8f98df783b21664f368f 
Terms of Service  and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a0bee8bbc20e640d3853da6e50200c8b78fd46e4f2645e81a56bdc36aedc80278e75c9c626b7aaf7b3f2b1f24c891fc574e07d0051e6b4d9a 
Privacy Statement  in full and return to them for future updates. By using Zoom’s website, applications, and services, you agree to these updated terms.

 Thanks,

 Team Zoom

This is a company notice, so you will receive it even if you have opted out of Zoom marketing and promotional emails. Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this email address. If you need support, please visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766ae670034e8492f273be77c06a72a29909128a5d38bb81d49b7cc87dfdcca34a9bd4bda483a650b902160c8804fe403948513a32082cdb9386 
Zoom Support .

Catch us on social

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766adaef626ef445b66ab5bce305b47760c2c0248c3a1854725573520574e182f230b1aad6edb22a77fec4fc668c27a090d02c5ec81db5059e8a 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766ab91f618ae0a73956a6688df203fc00c8b6656be01ced2cb5dadc2caa01d5cc3c2aa3a9b84272cf35d1398302029db355f83de28bde645cbb 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a3ae40359570e9e70ac07c239b7cf930931b12720146ead197fedabbd51f4082040f792cf0703583b679a5043bdf3d6abc4005eed5e41a61b 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a17154e9edf418bfeb367b1a322fe8ec5f49f31a141cc7cc0d6af6c41dfafd05d0cf8bd0df709c8e4f15e6e4c830e21c572dbc23a1398903f 

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a6d99035baf83f102b8950011637f5fec08338a2fc98df19ef9da3908f657932fe661a27480449fb8000d591820beb2e5f98c0e6cb7c295de 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766aec3351d3727d67a2c21713e6d7d3c232586ceca752d60a21f56e7340aa9605403e43d84b03f8118641b140c1961a6d74769bb41b441d3b7c 

1-888-799-9666 

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

 (c) 2023 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account. 

 You can 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a07d6ad5317c69631c64fc4459548cbea53f5ee04646a98905600541114af2e7c60d4351037cadc14ae99ebfff02d2e80126e6028decc64dc 
update your preferences  at any time.
 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8e05eaf5f64f766a395c8e37b6c9f87859fbd4ade420be23bf25335d8e816f43e5acf87c149e67939d36c35202a21b7a222699011aba0030087af5da2b5decd5 
unsubscribe .