Subject: [Just For You] Improving Sales Interactions with Zoom IQ
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 22:34:08 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b8019f820a46f31b131ee7afa03d457b66a3b4ad7555263dd83352d6504194745110ab795bb96a345d53b62e6b0b20c3f76cc3b5f253579d3c3 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80650b1e13204aece803d4cfd2410ccaa45029d9c8fca7f6f1b724957b1eb17069206e6a9459ecc5b1dda8ea5690b1985d11a14c299e29192b 

Webinar

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80650b1e13204aece803d4cfd2410ccaa45029d9c8fca7f6f1b724957b1eb17069206e6a9459ecc5b1dda8ea5690b1985d11a14c299e29192b 
Improving Sales Interactions with Zoom IQ 

Thursday, April 20

 7.30 a.m. | 11 a.m. IST

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80650b1e13204aece803d4cfd2410ccaa45029d9c8fca7f6f1b724957b1eb17069206e6a9459ecc5b1dda8ea5690b1985d11a14c299e29192b 
Get on the guest list 

 

Join Zoom IQ Experts for an in-depth look into Zoom IQ, a sales intelligence solution that turns customer conversations into meaningful, actionable insights.

 For sales managers, being able to provide valuable and actionable feedback to sellers is challenging because it's subjective, anecdotal and manual. Zoom IQ's all-in-one experience simplifies the way sellers work by combining their everyday communication tools with customer insights and integrations. Using Zoom's easy-to-use UI, Zoom customers can quickly get started with familiar functionality and an intuitive web app.

 Can't attend? 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80650b1e13204aece803d4cfd2410ccaa45029d9c8fca7f6f1b724957b1eb17069206e6a9459ecc5b1dda8ea5690b1985d11a14c299e29192b 
Register anyway  and we will send you a link to the recording.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80650b1e13204aece803d4cfd2410ccaa45029d9c8fca7f6f1b724957b1eb17069206e6a9459ecc5b1dda8ea5690b1985d11a14c299e29192b 
Get on the guest list 

  
 
Catch us on social

 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80a42284b6e852c766f986dd1a415509e02b0c2ad30231cc17de8877e3d83798b25227fa123a0926438fbb86b04e38562e1c404a5711312978 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80794d49ee1dc870bd215fece3b523bd7714d30be2f1456a2fc994b3dfd17d8f4ed49df489ffd08ffbcb810f22a4f0cda6a303277a661b719f 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b8084d80d91ff81336c490c18ae3a9c30d0c54ed1f22f1b5ba5645bb7daaa0f530b2bb53c72546fda4cf01cd93a041096aa559b79ea47a8da54 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80dd634788d706231dff0f717f4ca577be3ec2b7df7e99014ff532e1cbd3f958d6836ccdb3605c1a52d79de07fe1fce7dc213608b16b284c5e 

  

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80e3aaf31ff6342a764f6bfdb6ccea0d1c74558d27c4c1dbd0f9077cbcf1a572bad7fd460b018c9a8f39a0c9e46b8adde5cf423954fcbca341 
zoom.us 

1-888-799-9666

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

(c) 2023 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 You can 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b80377af94582ba5624c9e4976feb603d1aa614f84689fc4237e07f07793d537a2eafa64a1c8f0e9439b2a7a4c71ca86b95ef20be83fea1efaf 
update your preferences  at any time.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=fc80894945a13b8031a9c8ff833812fa15b5505b8e937a9e3e05e711104177bea2b1e513cc24fa88c3afc70de393d24ebc4b9d71cfffa358f984e124f215e8db 
unsubscribe .