Subject: Unleash Your Hybrid Workspace with Zoom Spaces
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:33:54 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

Turn any room — classrooms, home offices, and traditional meeting rooms — into a dynamic collaboration space with Zoom Rooms.

 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4fc786d94154a1ab9f997782066c99b3a951b0412b04b72cff4607f4a7f49db0bf5bc0ecb62f210fcb03a6cf5abdfbe4f08f0edad48f7a072 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f48e2df58bc4b8015235603e8ba48835a0753b96f6489ffbd1dfafd91266e235c5396b3f4bdfc9957805f68bd5f515b735816689330c1857cd 

Webinar

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f48e2df58bc4b8015235603e8ba48835a0753b96f6489ffbd1dfafd91266e235c5396b3f4bdfc9957805f68bd5f515b735816689330c1857cd 
Unleash Your Hybrid Workspace with Zoom Spaces 

Thursday, March 16
 11 a.m. IST

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f48e2df58bc4b8015235603e8ba48835a0753b96f6489ffbd1dfafd91266e235c5396b3f4bdfc9957805f68bd5f515b735816689330c1857cd 
Get on the guest list 

 

A hybrid work model depends on seamless communication and collaboration between teams across locations. At times, remote workers are unable to see the faces and expressions of their colleagues and miss out on critical aspects of communication which makes for an effective collaboration infrastructure and they may even feel left out. 

In this webinar, Zoom experts will cover:

	- Overview of Zoom Spaces (formerly Zoom Rooms)
	- Elevate hybrid experience with whiteboard and workplace reservation
	- Tips for making the most out of your hybrid meeting

 Can't attend? 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f48e2df58bc4b8015235603e8ba48835a0753b96f6489ffbd1dfafd91266e235c5396b3f4bdfc9957805f68bd5f515b735816689330c1857cd 
Register anyway  and we will send you a link to the recording.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f48e2df58bc4b8015235603e8ba48835a0753b96f6489ffbd1dfafd91266e235c5396b3f4bdfc9957805f68bd5f515b735816689330c1857cd 
Get on the guest list 

  
 
Catch us on social

 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f485446931cb614f178d7ecd81d35ed4a8987544b2c7f357e05309766b48aacc99f1575213d533482a53f2b5b4c87d62177af329a4ac2b4855 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4aec672b88f8937df0c1fe16612ca3f0640afd1f31a63038a1d6c261ff68fe7941bb8116bc53048f446b30070361f568fb6191dc91aa378c8 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4c97005d37a8db31703a0a5de0c495d1d4185d72402fc916b83b23c094d68880520e8fa768a8761fc7032b51f4d29c6732cf010977cbd0be2 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4a9b639bc2959c597b2fa0377151c0be52315884399a1a4e094cc5ab1012032083512a78b6136e35fa6593bca1be8586fe5fceffddcd44d27 

  

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4324a2f0b79892081a902ad244706be7e1936a5c811a6e5dd1454c64b50580160f97a6f62dea2a9736a4727a65704c78fbc57937c6143e877 
zoom.us 

1-888-799-9666

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

(c) 2023 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 You can 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4b7905f859a05b29a16cadb0cc0b4563f80a80e5383a3f87266aa3bcac6bb969e5e58c805af19ba06eb4d897c0018d9949647c402ce7f0eca 
update your preferences  at any time.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=639ca3d8241344f4e184ede2c47d0740bac6168a41f2a734a96dc182b02d9ecb55620baae41d4cda13f3f34a526d61d4aaf0f24c72d4171cb22241e45e6f62b1 
unsubscribe .