Subject: [Don't Miss Out] Work Transformation Summit
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:33:50 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

Using technology to drive growth in every economic climate

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552bf8f953e188a7368567d275f5c2e8b7271d7e66adb2fc2c68b2019b7f218c8884ec804cb49bd433939d7bde2d0db3aafffa062fb6e513030c 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552b39638002607d942b949b9ea4916ab1577113eed3a233959ea27a3e8462e1db86f3dc118817ea7b66f4a1a0f2317dc8ed5d978c2972869612 

Join us for our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552b39638002607d942b949b9ea4916ab1577113eed3a233959ea27a3e8462e1db86f3dc118817ea7b66f4a1a0f2317dc8ed5d978c2972869612 
Work Transformation Summit APAC  — a free virtual event on Feb 2nd, 2023.

 In an unpredictable future, business leaders will look to innovate new ways of work using existing investments — in technology and people. Core to that is equipping your teams with the tools to meet evolving customer expectations, use data to identify trends and grow revenue without taking on new risks.

Don't miss this insightful opportunity to hear from experts and industry peers on:

	- How leaders are navigating these uncertain times and key trends
	- Leveraging technology to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, and improve the overall health of your business

	- PRACTICAL, ACTIONABLE insights that will supercharge your customer-facing teams while streamlining your technology investments
Live translation in Korean and Bahasa Indonesia will be made available.

Unable to attend the live event? 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552b39638002607d942b949b9ea4916ab1577113eed3a233959ea27a3e8462e1db86f3dc118817ea7b66f4a1a0f2317dc8ed5d978c2972869612 
Register anyway   and recordings will be sent to all registrants to view on-demand.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552b39638002607d942b949b9ea4916ab1577113eed3a233959ea27a3e8462e1db86f3dc118817ea7b66f4a1a0f2317dc8ed5d978c2972869612 
Register now 

  
 
Catch us on social

 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552bd8e00bf9a198deea493ff2f8f65b34d12bbc2a81408fc35615b53ba82cc962ea77cdc6d8d22d135ef2939ea5aec548d45c1928b515c1d6a0 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552b10ffad6f30db9e8199ead48590fec323a22c41e6a4085f1095baa5805a45f20d378324ff8375c57b95f2e71c6029507cfdb694ebb02d9421 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552bdb5c44c63f7f0b2295ca8a3f851633f083f9c334dc68d58eec8ec0d3fa568570745fc291aa62c06b287363da28482b583cb0ef4f18fadecc 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552b78ea7dd44c3f6a8873e0be18fe972580bb825d14b8bb6aadaa82acad816651cdbf905087cd3f9e2fb7bcce2312ac0e65b4a994fbc96182f1 

  

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552bb0d194539bcc8548a3c2063895a328ae84656b7a9887c89847243c7cac1c3eb34a2edbe02b0f874fb993535a3bd46877c1aa387b4cf0e045 
zoom.us 

1-888-799-9666

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

(c) 2023 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=dbd32e4cc313552bd8349bdbd895e8b7cafac5a949a2a3037b2f6c939821e52fdb8d2baf8d12d2fb8a6df3309d2aff28e1b105dc82b9de05fba3bddebc70eee5 
unsubscribe .