Subject: [Last Chance] Simplify and Scale your Virtual Events with Zoom Events
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 21:33:59 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

Join our experts to elevate your virtual experience on January 18

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e532afd9bda0ecdc6ff347aa57d7f73b9febd79003d9e665d7c25753da59ea5216812d68c3c6527116e0394efcbaec8f933d65fe0535ae3c8 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e84bae9cb5e751cfafaa4f64890496f5d89191650b1c142ed52a021061136d809455cc8c521ab4f353a0ffbb0677bba931e6a504749756f20 

Virtual Event

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e84bae9cb5e751cfafaa4f64890496f5d89191650b1c142ed52a021061136d809455cc8c521ab4f353a0ffbb0677bba931e6a504749756f20 
Simplify and Scale your Virtual Events with Zoom Events 

Tomorrow, January 18

 11:00am IST

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e84bae9cb5e751cfafaa4f64890496f5d89191650b1c142ed52a021061136d809455cc8c521ab4f353a0ffbb0677bba931e6a504749756f20 
Get on the guest list 

 

Learn how Zoom Events provides impactful and engaging experiences that drive interaction and participation with your employees or customers on a deeper level. 

 During this free event, attendees will have the opportunity to meet with our Zoom Events and Webinar specialists to explore the best practices for hosting successful virtual or hybrid events. 

 Whether you are hosting internal employee events or external events to drive lead generation, product training or business education, we'll show you how planning and executing virtual events can be simple and cost-effective.

 Live translation in Hindi will be made available.

 Can't attend? 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e84bae9cb5e751cfafaa4f64890496f5d89191650b1c142ed52a021061136d809455cc8c521ab4f353a0ffbb0677bba931e6a504749756f20 
Register anyway  and we will send you a link to the recording.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e84bae9cb5e751cfafaa4f64890496f5d89191650b1c142ed52a021061136d809455cc8c521ab4f353a0ffbb0677bba931e6a504749756f20 
Get on the guest list 

  
 
Catch us on social

 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e15958055984cbb792de84959d3ab11f68b7e25c750f2481621eae6db6f5af2bc34e25c20e53989c0ce032706ce1d3848c227dbcef9736a5b 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79eaee042eac339b947323b7206e06b1d3381e8e0a9d2a50b2abd9e6017af0a7ff6451f01eceef70e20de6cac7e1d6e3e0f4526f8ec34f643ec 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e01da48e57c52706f99a0a74321f047b157915528b48020faf58e3d95d9428abb25040e2285101ce7b444bfacb8226c311196d1d746a537b4 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e5f56001926e02cf0046ae13b4484aa23d2a6ca27f02b818aa3f1b44f1e5ac94c762169cf02235ac6cffce8e0ac648e8aa031f040c7b49fd6 

  

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e57d07193f2c8634a73384ea99fc37b0d04a25d91c17dae52ede3b8d2b8341ad11d1db1778134fb5e51f71fb33a29f6191c2ea7ab16a93f78 
zoom.us 

1-888-799-9666

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

(c) 2023 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bc74c4096e82e79e8e210c0b73bcb3bfe87400c1eea52c3b7504c6b85a480648f5c81a8291b2c96b58630743860935025bc6df80d4eb198f9a6ba97d0c79c6ba 
unsubscribe .