Subject: Save the date for Work Transformation Summit APAC!
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 20:06:03 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed2149296bc25264cc46bf3e6fd13fc6cb6d5db551eea684858989b817fa7ea92b91d94e319e4ab841fb77beb03945bfb31ee9c2ba3518c641 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed2149296bc25264cc46bf3e6fd13fc6cb6d5db551eea684858989b817fa7ea92b91d94e319e4ab841fb77beb03945bfb31ee9c2ba3518c641 

Zoom invites you to our next 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed2149296bc25264cc46bf3e6fd13fc6cb6d5db551eea684858989b817fa7ea92b91d94e319e4ab841fb77beb03945bfb31ee9c2ba3518c641 
Work Transformation Summit APAC  on Feb 2nd, 2023, dedicated to using technology to drive growth in every economic climate. 

Join us to learn:

	- From industry leaders on how they’re navigating these uncertain times and trends 
	- How to leverage technology to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, and improve the overall health of your business

	- Practical, actionable insights that will supercharge your customer-facing teams while streamlining your technology investments
View the event agenda and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed2149296bc25264cc46bf3e6fd13fc6cb6d5db551eea684858989b817fa7ea92b91d94e319e4ab841fb77beb03945bfb31ee9c2ba3518c641 
register  today!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed2149296bc25264cc46bf3e6fd13fc6cb6d5db551eea684858989b817fa7ea92b91d94e319e4ab841fb77beb03945bfb31ee9c2ba3518c641 
Register Now 

  
 
Catch us on social

 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27edd0648bd2987a919a5f18f4067cbd3b5afbcc4d594bd137fc3b5f7d45af8027435be6d3fb1fbbfaaba778e89959ce1d531d1e896e73d480a4 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27edac32b5e809779e88abf71eb4c75b252b3e0eb34a574f9550b12b24893e3329a2e6e749d809e1bf871be9d516738d15c6283fee037d2efb39 

  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed6b95d87448cd298870ffdceb6abc31d5406aa05cc07c2b690a39a3f3e95ccddf73b8e060506c0b5329bda6e155ccfecddd39e120650ce1d1 

 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ede7af391a9066b0b43c15e4950b83ddb33819f78784ab1b2c652431f8131906892bee69858dd09161a69810bd37a01f53959cff204000b247 

  

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed0d7dbe01f0bf80b881de5c7da3d98353e031907388699ba000891c0e4f6dc44d21505d3e7d1d4fc79f53b7ad93d2e0cf703ee002e4d0c8fb 
zoom.us 

1-888-799-9666

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

(c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=507d93ff546d27ed9a75b7a7749775a799b7bb732e73145f49f696d9ef58135d837ce1646c6cb4b1db796aac5159da1bd464ac8e48809329a83f13b1a9b010db 
unsubscribe .