Subject: LAST CHANCE! Register now for Zoomtopia APAC 2022
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 20:04:28 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

A Highly Curated Experience | Explore New Dimensions 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac0b8a075cf27cab077deb85ef0c024807731c8ba04d8c7d318adb083b88c517e011e6df0382bfe7482c9b96111dbca241627d0394f6fcc465 

Explore New Dimensions 
 A Virtual Experience
APAC | November 17, 2022

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac0b8a075cf27cab077deb85ef0c024807731c8ba04d8c7d318adb083b88c517e011e6df0382bfe7482c9b96111dbca241627d0394f6fcc465 
Register now 

The event lobby is now open!
Register now for free and start building your Zoomtopia itinerary. Browse from over 12 sessions with more than 30 inspiring speakers, and customise your virtual experience with your favorites! Check out the exciting agenda 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac0b8a075cf27cab077deb85ef0c024807731c8ba04d8c7d318adb083b88c517e011e6df0382bfe7482c9b96111dbca241627d0394f6fcc465 
HERE .

Featured Speakers
Eric S.

 Yuan
 CEO & Founder

 Zoom

  Douglas

 Goh
 Director, Digital Engagement & Adoption

 IMDA

  Aparna

 Bawa
 Chief Operating Officer

 Zoom

Tracey

 Evans
 Chief Information Officer, APAC

 SEEK

  Jinan

 Budge
 VP, Principal Analyst

 Forrester

  Anurag 

 Mathur
 Head of Wealth and Personal Banking

 HSBC

Key highlights you won’t want to miss

	- Join Aparna Bawa, COO at Zoom, and Jinan Budge, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester, as they draw on recent research exploring ‘The Trust Imperative’, and how to become respected organisations that will increase your customer loyalty
	- Dive into what’s new for Zoom products as we extend the power of connections and collaborations beyond meetings
	- Unifying total experiences across employees and customers in a video-first world
	- Transforming industry best practices in Education and Financial Services

 If you haven’t already, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac0b8a075cf27cab077deb85ef0c024807731c8ba04d8c7d318adb083b88c517e011e6df0382bfe7482c9b96111dbca241627d0394f6fcc465 
register now  for this exclusive virtual event.

 Live translation in Korean and Bahasa Indonesia will be available.

 Can’t make it to the live event? Not to worry! Recordings will be available for all registrants to watch on-demand.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac0b8a075cf27cab077deb85ef0c024807731c8ba04d8c7d318adb083b88c517e011e6df0382bfe7482c9b96111dbca241627d0394f6fcc465 
Last Chance to Register 

Big thanks to our sponsors

 

Explore New Dimensions 
 A Virtual Experience
APAC | November 17, 2022

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac0b8a075cf27cab077deb85ef0c024807731c8ba04d8c7d318adb083b88c517e011e6df0382bfe7482c9b96111dbca241627d0394f6fcc465 
Register now 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17aca5c1131bb97798bf10fe7e93a98a900e057e7aca593522b575bfe669543ae85cb6a197a8ea6305df7de504e167fdcbd8337fb123b59ca194 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17acc8187c634e7143007ca6360a502928c29524a810894799d2482358602e7e0486a2770835b2e010fafb05a0174799bff1bb484667c3b92f05 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ace42d861437db025eca3496b41931c6e371b6f2cd10104ab999c005c84864a9fffa648ee2696b7a487abfd5a448729a179d2cd11e9f739d39 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac42d86a60051df3fb2d88477813f77c3081f8692d072a170b0b0419b1b88678456c8872d735d4e92d62c66916ba86be0e7a8e3a04fd3e6668 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac9c6f5ad884bef2c57fc6043cff381e4d644db2e6071704f67724a54cd88741f9dab0e71c973e5d4684cc0be180ab18a8d0e857fc92b28198 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac2c1096bcb9a5b939332e452a68c47cc11ce4bd76a5593b934c354abab01a8e64c5e5e60fa70d2819927d22d2ee426ffe9fa0651b6be3dbc7 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=22eb7284a22a17ac72b6719531dee24589e106b918e0456fb501e3b294eea49b70861c94d0312bc6fa1628c63b5397a305f1411002c5296bdea168df173f6220 
unsubscribe .