Subject: Top 3 Reasons to Attend Zoomtopia APAC 2022 on November 17
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 21:40:30 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

Explore the Art of the Possible with Zoom!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9e18f1b4483bc2598b8fd788d88e963084ca68f32b67f9b95d22dc807b8841adf7218b294efe4b69610f31efc1180b518b13f055b3e1e47b5 

Explore New Dimensions 
 A Virtual Experience
APAC | November 17, 2022

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9e18f1b4483bc2598b8fd788d88e963084ca68f32b67f9b95d22dc807b8841adf7218b294efe4b69610f31efc1180b518b13f055b3e1e47b5 
Register now 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9e18f1b4483bc2598b8fd788d88e963084ca68f32b67f9b95d22dc807b8841adf7218b294efe4b69610f31efc1180b518b13f055b3e1e47b5 
Zoomtopia APAC 2022  is just two weeks away! It's for everyone who is passionate about communication, collaboration, and empowering your workforce today and in the future.

 Why you should attend: 
 
	- Be inspired by top business and entertainment speaker, Co-Founding Executive of Netflix, Mitch Lowe on how to leverage disruption opportunities to innovate in an increasingly competitive landscape
	- Explore the future of hybrid work by seeing first-hand the expansive Zoom unified communications platform in action
	- Hear from like-minded industry leaders on their innovative strategies for driving operational efficiencies and streamlining work processes
Join us virtually on November 17 and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9e18f1b4483bc2598b8fd788d88e963084ca68f32b67f9b95d22dc807b8841adf7218b294efe4b69610f31efc1180b518b13f055b3e1e47b5 
secure your spot  today!

 Live translation in Korean and Bahasa Indonesia will be made available.

If you can't make it to the live event, recordings will be available for all registrants to view. 

 

Featured Speakers

Eric S.
Yuan
 CEO & Founder

 Zoom

  Douglas
Goh
 Director, Digital Engagement & Adoption

 IMDA

  Aparna
Bawa
 Chief Operating Officer

 Zoom

  
Tracey 
Evans
 Chief Information Officer, APAC

 SEEK

  Jinan 
Budge
 VP, Principle Analyst

 Forrester

  Luke
Watson
 Co-Founder & CEO

 Home Live

  

Stand a Chance to Win
We’d love to hear your thoughts on Zoomtopia APAC! Be sure to take part in our post-event survey, and you could win one of the new books from Mitch Lowe, co-founding executive of Netflix - “Watch and Learn: How I Turned Hollywood Upside Down with Netflix, Redbox, and MoviePass—Lessons in Disruption”. More details of the lucky draw will be shared on the post-event survey, so stay tuned! 

We’re looking forward to the conference, and we know you are too! See you there!

Explore New Dimensions 
 A Virtual Experience
APAC | November 17, 2022

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9e18f1b4483bc2598b8fd788d88e963084ca68f32b67f9b95d22dc807b8841adf7218b294efe4b69610f31efc1180b518b13f055b3e1e47b5 
Register now 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9890b5ef4f6ad4b6d8961d72b17dd869c0abc29cbe5fff90ea05991f493396e8044007bbad409da05565aeba8d4689b937dc4bc0a7387ed88 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d92952bfbef6f2a5b77f93aec1745451c68643bcc89100e9d3f6f0b88de96dec32c60de0d37e4ed242179e08f0123f972d8e0027ca716a5f3d 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6bee31b5175999d9ad9c9fbe081d00663f256ae5c5913bb82a4756029b2a0143e8caa4ebb1240ad431b18019531404c35f6c326edad46d4d3575dc70a6811723 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=67da3005d5c1ef9c0487dee41eb532b00bdd42e1d9b6f152b7deeb4d408abb156251c60e6ed20a49c5a4f08a00a187630339ac11636ce2581aef85369f0d131a 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=67da3005d5c1ef9c0279fc5e906c6149d0a9d15d825624f929c894ccc9d38203eb98a80bcbe52a9782a4c12bee0d6beef495c9813c37a318ff8d2daf0c205241 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=67da3005d5c1ef9c5f1713b22f322f7060e680249b308255ba5207dad9881ab128705c6452304c2635a6d293030421c0769a6d0ef8459072bfe498a046ba381b 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=67da3005d5c1ef9c4444482710f0f9265c72abeb82d8d830f68fabfd11c1a588160a53996d97ba9ade090d96a405a1e8992a7f1215704f34303408c2e2f20146 
unsubscribe .