Subject: You're Invited: Zoomtopia APAC 2022
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 20:37:03 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc333fcaebbc2733540c3094d1d5d6d0d98831db4914e0f262ee5fffa5eae7638052c2e4da5a0d04548736bd0d86a188e1b2bf0a500d17782404 

A Virtual Experience | Sponsors of Happiness
APAC | November 17, 2022

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc333fcaebbc2733540c3094d1d5d6d0d98831db4914e0f262ee5fffa5eae7638052c2e4da5a0d04548736bd0d86a188e1b2bf0a500d17782404 
Register now 

Save the Date!

Our annual Zoom conference is back in APAC for its third series on November 17 for everyone who is passionate about communication, collaboration, and empowering your workforce today and in the future. 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc333fcaebbc2733540c3094d1d5d6d0d98831db4914e0f262ee5fffa5eae7638052c2e4da5a0d04548736bd0d86a188e1b2bf0a500d17782404 
Zoomtopia  will offer interactive and engaging sessions, customer panels, and guest speakers designed to provide valuable insights and offer a glimpse into the future of communications. 

 
Special Guest
You won’t want to miss our featured keynote speaker, Mitch Lowe, co-founding executive of Netflix. Hear firsthand on his new book "Watch and Learn: How I Turned Hollywood Upside Down with Netflix, Redbox, and MoviePass—Lessons in Disruption".

Be sure to catch the fireside chat between our founder & CEO, Eric Yuan and Head of Asia Pacific, Ricky Kapur, as they discuss what's next for Zoom and the upcoming platform innovations we think you'll fall in love with!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc333fcaebbc2733540c3094d1d5d6d0d98831db4914e0f262ee5fffa5eae7638052c2e4da5a0d04548736bd0d86a188e1b2bf0a500d17782404 
Register now 

 Mark your calendars and check 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc333fcaebbc2733540c3094d1d5d6d0d98831db4914e0f262ee5fffa5eae7638052c2e4da5a0d04548736bd0d86a188e1b2bf0a500d17782404 
here  for more updates and sessions.

 If you have any questions, please reach out to our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc33a94deb8519ba40c2da6b5cbed41cbbe0c15f70bf86c72f894ba74bdfd9aa05dff48ab918f9bffb652ebd92dc533a78f5e9edd9aa46ef03fe 
Zoomtopia Community . 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc337adee9decac9bc909090aaf087391f243465832abafa7c5e6215cfa48d4d6d793e92a096895f461c0a44b4a59848e82ac988a3ea8234700c 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc3390981ae27c34186fe15765b7181792ed46d558bebfdb651e53df915f03eb96a8d63ba9d60535f3bb24448387e5b2d0c6d08d74ca04e450e9 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc3338f55260271d107f7e4719456695ca24f568d2a10b9990e34d61383bcfdc920af8f51aa14bc2eea15c6e6bb2e187f02e6d331b95cb81e8b3 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc3370ad64df7a99821d639f711df563a9e02dcbb82fd258a4864640d4a7e5482ad0e87ea1bf7f1f3c46447f9c64b3100de006174ad2d7919435 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc33c9ecf5be808a78539ac0545f74703c8c5b7fa81a48f7e60882ce85faf3165f8daa3293af26175f55a254cd5d5952334cdb176f0ecfa02e2a 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc3386d530ae76ea29bf9467320b1bd011e5fde3dba81b0859a38ce0b306408b4f9523c235c8b72617f4e1a72f403df1ed8c6607ea0521e5553e 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8de5abc60c0edc338e7418a8787a9da5ba8190fd0c9021146c0f98038abade21ae5eb72a20a43b58a7a45028dc8ae9188006a643a24a069fb97db9d39a13cafb 
unsubscribe .