Subject: Re: Z6272772 Ref 6166380951
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
To: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>, ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 09:35:48 +0000

Dear Valued Client,

Reminder

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   920000177 / 8001000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

https://zajil-express.com/track

________________________________
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2022 11:13 AM
To: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: Z6272772 Ref 6166380951

Dear Valued Client,

Please provide me with the correct mobile number ASAP.

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192