Subject: English Language Test - Mahtab Azam
From: Mahtab Azam <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 02:05:07 -0400

Foreign Language Screening Test

 

NameMahtab  Azam    /  (845103) 7654926628   
/ [email-masked] your first languageEnglishBased on your
understanding of situation 1 above, assuming you are the customer service
representative, please draft a response to customer's email. Please make sure
that your email is grammatically correct and properly formatted.In this case I
fully try to talk in respect,  with good behave with our customer and try to
satisfy my customers. If any customer call me for his problems then firstly I
will listen his problems, then I will work for his problems and try to give
satisfaction  . Based on the Situation 2 above, please draft an email response
to the customer. You don't necessarily need to know the policy of the brand, but
use the best practice from e-commerce companies that you've shopped from so far
to know the policies.Dear , customer  . If any problem facing regarding about
ot then you can contact by our team , policy . We here for helping for all of
you . 

common to limit return and exchange periods following a purchase in order to
prevent old merchandise from being returned late, l.

It’s not always the most customer centric.