Subject: Up to 50% off With Our Best Upgrade Offers Ever
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 18:01:19 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c72ce62dd4bf306af4bc94b1e13ca95a9da22c34e4741b26e814d081af36e9573c09f732d3caba24a8dd9b323abc69c375810bba563db274a8 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c72fe4c0084e3afef00dd938f4becf44baf1999ab96110c47a959cab09a67510ef58e4834e9e1dc92ca507fce91cab3e0f9b4b2359e390b929 
Sign In 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7a749a0946ee637cb3351b4fdcc0a6169a412a5876b83a0ce07872d28ff332f537f9cacfc2db341e29a40ee2d7573c5a335b39cab0a6624ae 
Best Upgrade Offers Ever&ndash; Ends August 31!  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7a749a0946ee637cb3351b4fdcc0a6169a412a5876b83a0ce07872d28ff332f537f9cacfc2db341e29a40ee2d7573c5a335b39cab0a6624ae 

Savings Extended! Experience No Time Limit at Our Lowest Price

The time limit on your 1:1 Free Meetings recently changed to 40-minutes. With Zoom Pro, your meetings won’t run out of time. Take advantage of our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7a749a0946ee637cb3351b4fdcc0a6169a412a5876b83a0ce07872d28ff332f537f9cacfc2db341e29a40ee2d7573c5a335b39cab0a6624ae 
best upgrade offers ever  to lock in the lowest price. Plus, upgrade now and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7a749a0946ee637cb3351b4fdcc0a6169a412a5876b83a0ce07872d28ff332f537f9cacfc2db341e29a40ee2d7573c5a335b39cab0a6624ae 
receive one year of unlimited Whiteboard access for free  &ndash; an offer you won’t find anywhere else!

These offers expire on August 31.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7a749a0946ee637cb3351b4fdcc0a6169a412a5876b83a0ce07872d28ff332f537f9cacfc2db341e29a40ee2d7573c5a335b39cab0a6624ae 
Upgrade to Pro 

Limited Time Offers

Pro Monthly
 
50% off
First 6 Months+1 Year of Unlimited Whiteboards for Free

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7ee9595770866d6e6266784d2699d3e9e0c300febd799b1446749f6df6336bb63b920a11d7aec00ba35021bae27aaa17d13008414bad49499 
Get Offer 

Best Value
Pro Annual
 
40% off
First Year+1 Year of Unlimited Whiteboards for Free

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7a749a0946ee637cb3351b4fdcc0a6169a412a5876b83a0ce07872d28ff332f537f9cacfc2db341e29a40ee2d7573c5a335b39cab0a6624ae 
Get Offer 

Say Hello to Zoom Whiteboard

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c73f55d661123c5ce86c792df8f69fc49b29259a2388fecca16adc577fe00952438f383d74f8561f77bbe8e7cfe2f07a6885272af56181995b 

 Where Teams Brainstorm, Plan, and Learn
Zoom Whiteboard is a blank digital canvas that reimagines the drawing board with shapes, sticky notes, messages, and so much more. Join over a million current Whiteboard users and take advantage of these offers to lock in exclusive access to unlimited Whiteboards for the next year!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c73109fb59398127d4e27c06ce713c37baa36ed79114bb76e811f4be739b44f182df112ff1a580903f389ab65745c130774db03bc3b052e538 
Explore Whiteboard    

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual or Pro Monthly Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Monthly or Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Monthly or Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 8/31/22 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 Annual billing cycle or 6 Monthly billing cycles. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7f5f9e83667b31b36528ffa2f8519c50d31823965c60b869565d09c667a8ae85aab4cc3a62b02faf9f3aa1e08bc23206ed2dd416652d15385 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c780b333d97c6c57879b354f718c86b1369373673992e773fb3f879b615d47a8c5672ccee41ef9b17635606696065ae56160acb9916a26603d 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c762d587a887dcbd8b80dcc4878cd00d620ea6cd06e6b452470b842c3989c8d24590b57b697bc69b8ce2702b1607d6499fdf9a30d723bd9ffb 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7c55eb14b6020e407efe85d79944846f83a48edad1c2187ad9edddd7cb9ac875ff50e9e0f2cd7dfcebb0e5f9aa56d3b24abe62002e4841cf0 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7491bd7c7ff57628e59a69e88c5e6c83de6749cf5367dd0f491902a2d4abbdd000e95f43c5f4895fd6a96a376589d90dcc4eaf848eeee8331 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c7cf8dc451c2c9ecc9570520d2af8f4790c116a8b0db3380a78e13f8b899aad3c3d6f9febc11623f8e39b7e4436098bd75b7c40d43fc8df55d 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=8a437f2cf3cb17c74670bc440b9cde0b295faf512f45cf9e53f12529c8ed74539951cfb3f47b54a470eb4644b103b68b8e380589fd297633eb6b58abcf064416 
unsubscribe .