Subject: One Time Only: Our Best Upgrade Offers Ever
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 20:01:52 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9c32353b860ad532667248e59140116d147dc6e32c7921dadf69f0f995c6c2583b49aa05fda1f6518e3896bfe82187f853ea9ff05103fea844 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9cd40fa5568058943ac5a7bcc1c70ff11fd71daea003f4c1db1a0ce0bfa5336c8bdd19b464961a9abbfe08092148608d0802e8663c7cc1b403 
Sign In 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9ccb05380c732b603da9e7614ae227f2156362479536abea5109e4d7270a627c83ee66c813533dde5d09aabfaa5048726a288abe19c81e9332 
Best Upgrade Offers Ever&ndash; Ends August 31!  

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9ccb05380c732b603da9e7614ae227f2156362479536abea5109e4d7270a627c83ee66c813533dde5d09aabfaa5048726a288abe19c81e9332 

Savings Extended! Experience No Time Limit at Our Lowest Price

The time limit on your 1:1 Free Meetings recently changed to 40-minutes. With Zoom Pro, your meetings won’t run out of time. Take advantage of our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9ccb05380c732b603da9e7614ae227f2156362479536abea5109e4d7270a627c83ee66c813533dde5d09aabfaa5048726a288abe19c81e9332 
best upgrade offers ever  to lock in the lowest price. Plus, upgrade now and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9ccb05380c732b603da9e7614ae227f2156362479536abea5109e4d7270a627c83ee66c813533dde5d09aabfaa5048726a288abe19c81e9332 
receive one year of unlimited Whiteboard access for free  &ndash; an offer you won’t find anywhere else!

These offers expire on August 31.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9ccb05380c732b603da9e7614ae227f2156362479536abea5109e4d7270a627c83ee66c813533dde5d09aabfaa5048726a288abe19c81e9332 
Upgrade to Pro 

Limited Time Offers

Pro Monthly
 
50% off
First 6 Months+1 Year of Unlimited Whiteboards for Free

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9c85b1f79dbb89a79896984b707db2ddc3025b3156bcad3df019d19c10bbda2a49879d1a0181a0d9da30ccdb4a06adf44ac83bcfcb348db82e 
Get Offer 

Best Value
Pro Annual
 
40% off
First Year+1 Year of Unlimited Whiteboards for Free

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9ccb05380c732b603da9e7614ae227f2156362479536abea5109e4d7270a627c83ee66c813533dde5d09aabfaa5048726a288abe19c81e9332 
Get Offer 

Say Hello to Zoom Whiteboard

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9c51094947e0704b97b8203e71d67d8cfd510469eaae9bd9764a213949ff2138c2e2ac37fd0c7ac511f3aaa6d99f9da927587b1dd62917fcbd 

 Where Teams Brainstorm, Plan, and Learn
Zoom Whiteboard is a blank digital canvas that reimagines the drawing board with shapes, sticky notes, messages, and so much more. Join over a million current Whiteboard users and take advantage of these offers to lock in exclusive access to unlimited Whiteboards for the next year!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9c439d19e20b4d2707616452e84b94b49f0e9e5b66b9d172294592b8ab19e71b2526d30a8ff515134ac2b81f61515e4148126cec851484f9d9 
Explore Whiteboard    

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual or Pro Monthly Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Monthly or Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Monthly or Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 8/31/22 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 Annual billing cycle or 6 Monthly billing cycles. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9cde6655f02325cd96becb0239ce581ef80fb90d495f37ab04fc766d2ce08f284b867b467fd44ce2a60c789e5c45665df43bb0bcee94580a09 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9c62458589ebab7187d4feea06c4e380194a08cd4307c05bb7064eb563bec406fe6f49e596ea178dae614ca83d6d7c998ce91a39cf51612083 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0bf964b4074ecf9c1ee654560ff26da60c43c1dd977ddb6728eb217a8e0c531b1e1ae66dadfc4db6112ac7f8e01c32896790a5b1623b9b5ace113d389d31098a 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=f6d7dade9f5a50f03d109c8fd71f4242a14dcce60923c5ff525afebbec0b26608726ab167fbbaeff7e02826dcbf2d47b25431bc8bb7246b1b98e3afe3048bcf6 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=f6d7dade9f5a50f01094fe87f0b70fc08751d1cafcc1536b935cb496e62bc712ccecb6ca9462dbc572d9c37a62083e0339e3a9e7dc534c017404310c912eb1cc 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=f6d7dade9f5a50f0168a80f3ef469b2fe8c2f59385988e91818756fc8525d7756c112fe3e5f9214bcae6ffa2243d56e9990c536c17571410a749cdd1aa74f137 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=f6d7dade9f5a50f07a19ccd6b9300423d531902469a5ac8f89edd21774996c94678d60d9566e2ad390040a63752884372cae1e5d03f6fa1e7c403a8c57792f6e 
unsubscribe .